www.inprocessgroup.com is an Internet domain registered by Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. CIF B-64363450, with administrative address at C/ Gran Via de Carles III, 86, 9o 1a 08028 – BARCELONA.
The use by the user of the services contained in the WEB: http://www.inprocessgroup.com implies the express acceptance of each and every one of the following:
General Conditions of use of the WEB: http://www.inprocessgroup.com.
The user declares that he / she is of legal age (over 18 years of age) and has the legal capacity necessary to contract the Products and Services offered on the WEB Http:// www.inprocessgroup.com also expressing the acceptance of the link to this agreement and understands, and accepts in full the conditions set forth herein to use this WEB and / or contract the Products and Services offered.
www.inprocessgroup.com do not is responsible for the misuse that the user can perform on the WEB page Http://www.inprocessgroup.com. It is the responsibility of the user to properly guard the keys and passwords if are provided on occasion for access as a registered client, preventing the improper use or access by third parties.
Who has contracted or who contracts the different Products and Services offered by Http://www.inprocessgroup.com must register as a client, for which purpose he declares that all the information supplied at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate:
- 2.1. The user of http://www.inprocessgroup.com always guarantees and responds to the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data, hereinafter the DATA, provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
- 2.2. The user expressly authorizes the communication of the DATA to third parties when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the Products and Services offered by Http://www.inprocessgroup.com and required by users.
- 2.3. The user expressly consents to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial novelties of Http://www.inprocessgroup.comand the different Products and Services marketed or promoted by Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter the LOPD, the data sent by the user through http://www.inprocessgroup.com will be processed by http://www.inprocessgroup.com in an automated way and will be incorporated into a file in order to offer and manage the Products and Services at http://www.inprocessgroup.com.
- 3.1. This file is registered or registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and it is indicated that its Responsible is Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. with administrative address in C/ Gran Via de Carles III, 86, 9o 1a 08028 – BARCELONA, CIF B-64363450, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.2. The owners of the DATA have at all times the right to access the file, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms included in the data protection legislation.
- 3.3. Likewise, the consent of the user to the processing and transfer of his personal data will be revocable at all times without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection Of Personal Data.
- 3.4. For the purposes contained in this clause, it is sufficient to contact Http://www.inprocessgroup.comthrough the email email@example.com or, writing to his administrative address located in C/ Gran Via de Carles III, 86, 9o 1a 08028 – BARCELONA, CIF B-64363450, Spain.
- 3.5. http://www.inprocessgroup.com guarantees that it has adopted the necessary security measures in its facilities, systems, servers and files to avoid access to the DATA of unauthorized persons.
- 3.6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, said DATA may be disclosed to the public authorities only in the event that they so require in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the case.
4. USE OF THE PAGE Http://www.inprocessgroup.com OF Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L.:
- 4.1. The use of the page http://www.inprocessgroup.com and / or the Products and Services of http://www.inprocessgroup.com will imply the full acceptance and validity of each and every one of the General Conditions contained in The latest version of the General Conditions so that the user should be aware of the importance of reading them every time he visits http://www.inprocessgroup.com.
- 4.2. Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. may unilaterally modify, at any time and without previous notice, these General Conditions as well as the Products and Services provided or any other substantial aspect or not of this page, or the conditions of operation, technical and use Of the services of http://www.inprocessgroup.com.
- 4.3. Similarly, users, in order to improve the service and establish an optimum level of quality, the ultimate objective of Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L., may suggest those modifications that they deem useful, putting themselves in contact the responsible of the page through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.4. The user agrees to use the page http://www.inprocessgroup.com.
- 4.5. And those Products and Services made available through it, in accordance with the law, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of these General Conditions. Consequently, it is obliged not to use the Http://www.inprocessgroup.com page or the Products and Services offered, with illicit purposes or effects and / or contrary to the established in these General Conditions, or injurious to rights and / Or interests of third parties or that, in any way, could damage the page http://www.inprocessgroup.com. Or prevent its normal use, or of the Products and Services accessible through them, or by the rest of the users, or by Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. and / or that affect or could affect the image of Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L.
- 4.6. Users of http://www.inprocessgroup.com must comply with any instructions that, through e-mail, Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. or its personnel, duly authorized, imparts.
- 4.7. The user accepts each and every one of the obligations or prohibitions that at any moment imposes the legislation in force in relation to the exclusion or limitation of responsibility of the professional in the fulfillment of the service.
5. THE SERVICES OF http://www.inprocessgroup.com
They are not intended for minors and do not solicit or collect information regarding minors.
6. GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION:
Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. reserves the right to temporarily or definitively exclude the user in any of the following cases:
- 6.1. For breach of any of the General Conditions of Use established in this document.
- 6.2. For breach of laws, good customs, and public order.
- 6.3. For breach of any other obligation that the user had Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. The exclusion of the user does not imply the resignation of Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. to carry out the corresponding legal actions or the compensations that in right correspond.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT:
- 7. All information contained in Http://www.inprocessgroup.com your graphic design and code in HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script or Active X is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- 7.1. These rights belong exclusively to Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. or its licensors. Internet users accessing this WEB may view the information contained therein and make downloads or private reproductions on their computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently ceded to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network. The distribution, modification, assignment, public communication, reproductions or any other act of part or all of the information published at Http://www.inprocessgroup.com is not allowed, notwithstanding the provisions of these General Conditions: Without prior authorization from Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L.
- 7.2. The user must use the contents and information collected at http://www.inprocessgroup.com: in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, and specifically, only for personal and non-commercial use, as long as it is not deleted or modified Content or any mention of sources, copyright and other data identifying rights of Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. third-party, ie respecting its original form. Any reproduction, copying, distribution or publication, of any kind, of the content of the information published at Http://www.inprocessgroup.com without prior written authorization from Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. is prohibited. Authorization for reproduction may be requested from the e-mail address email@example.com
- 7.3. In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents existing at http://www.inprocessgroup.com: has been introduced in the same in violation of copyright or other rights of protection of intellectual property, please communicate To Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. such circumstance, sending notice to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and including at least the following: a) Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the claimant. B) Data of the holder of the copyright or other rights of protection of intellectual property that may have been infringed. C) Indication of the infringed content and location on the page http:// www.inprocessgroup.com: d) Declaration that the introduction of the contents has been introduced without express authorization of the holder of the copyright or other property rights intellectual.
- 7.4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. reserves the right to defend itself against claims based on the current regulations on advertising and copyright or other rights protect intellectual property.
- 8.1. In the event that http://www.inprocessgroup.com: refers through advertising links or third-party web pages, Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. does not undertake to control and does not control prior, nor approve nor make own the Services, contents, data, files, products and any kind of material or information existing on the page or web pages of third parties,
That Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for the legality of the contents of said page / s, being the exclusive responsibility of the third party, as an enunciation and not limitation, respect for legality, good customs , Public order, content, as well as those that do not harm the rights of third parties. The existence of a hyperlink does not presuppose a relationship of any kind between Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. and the owner of the WEB page where it is established.
- 8.2. Those users or third parties who intend to establish a hyperlink with the page Http:// www.inprocessgroup.com should guarantee that the hyperlink only allows access to the pages or services of the page Http:// www.inprocessgroup.com but not Performs, but not limited to, the reproduction of content, deep-links, browsers, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the contents or the WEB page Http:// www.inprocessgroup.com Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, User will guarantee that the webpage in which the hyperlink is established will not contain trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign pertaining to Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
- 9.1. Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. does not guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of the operation of its website or the Products and Services made available to the user, and therefore excludes any liability for damages or damages of any kind that May be due to the lack of availability, reliability, or continuity of its website or its services, although it will try to facilitate, as far as possible, technical assistance to the affected person.
- 9.2. Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. is not obliged to control and does not control with a previous character, the absence of viruses or elements in the contents, that can produce alterations in the software or hardware of the users or people who visit the WEB pages, for that reason Which shall not be liable for damages and losses of any nature that may arise from them.
10. SAFEGUARD OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
If one of the stipulations of these General Conditions is declared null or inoperative, the rest of the General Conditions will remain in force.
11. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS:
Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. makes all the necessary efforts within its means to offer the information contained in the WEB site of truthful form and without typographical errors. In the event that any such error occurred at any time, at any time outside the control of Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L., it would be immediately corrected. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and some Client would have made the decision to purchase the Products and Services based on said error Inprocess Technology & Consulting Group, S.L. will notify the Customer and the Customer will have the right to terminate their services at no cost on their part.
12. ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The registration of the user as a client of http://www.inprocessgroup.com: implies the knowledge and express acceptance of these General Conditions. The contracting of a specific Product or Service offered by the service providers listed on http://www.inprocessgroup.com: implies the explicit acceptance of the General Conditions.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION:
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Any dispute that may arise, with respect to its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, in whole or in part, will be submitted by the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction (or any other that may correspond to them), to The jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
To not receive information about your products and services or other entities, check the corresponding box on the form.
In those cases where, in order to make a request, it is necessary to complete a form and click on the submit button, the execution of the form will necessarily imply that it has been informed and has expressly granted its consent to the content of the clause attached to said form.
DATA PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES:
In the event that an application includes DATA by persons not holding the same, the user must, prior to its inclusion, inform those persons of the ends contained in the previous paragraphs.